The Citizen building is a private reception hall and meeting facility available by reservation. The building exhibits the diverse historical aspects and charm of the oldest town in Texas in a tasteful and unique setting. The design and function allows for a variety of options to produce a pleasing and successful event.
- You may bring food, beverages and decorations.
- Hire vendors to complete the event.
- Service/vendor referrals available upon request.
- Inquire about available equipment rental options.
**Proceeds go to remediating a chemical bubble over the Nacogdoches water table and to restoring a neglected building.**
☐ Size: 2,500 sq. ft.
☐ Capacity: 250 People
☐ Parking Lot: 30 Cars
☐ By Hour: $100 per hour. (3hr cap) $100 due at booking nonrefundable.
☐ Half Day: 6 hours
$450 total. ($200 due at booking nonrefundable, $250 due at the close of the event)
☐ Full Day: 12 hours
$900 total. ($400 due at booking nonrefundable, $500 due at the close of the event)
* Price includes rental, cleaning fee, & security deposit.